Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wax Strips Veetskin Burn

Evaluation Survey Results "For you, a 4.5 is ..."

your opinion comrades s always important and sometimes you get that pat on the back that tod @ s need, while other times it will help correct the course in uncertain times.
After years of reviews, I have met with all kinds of partners, from those who continue to speech "11 for the book, ten for the teacher and 9 for students" , those who spread tens like candy. Within the average, I met Don erre que erre , immovable in its decision, and others that changed at the slightest sign of disapproval by peers ...
Each teacher is different, but it seems that most are clear that a 4.5 is suspended, or that you could become a pass if it requires extra effort ... I think this is the appropriate line (although it is still 1 of the 36 opinions) ... I will discuss is a classmate of those who approve all not to have to examine in September ... But ... What if that depended 4.5 qualifications or the opportunity to stand selectivity ...? Everyone is everyone and their circumstances, I think we all regretted, ever afterwards, having passed or suspended a student, but we have acted ethically and professionally, and at last, after all, are people ...
Thank you all for participating. These are the results:
Thriller, of course
17 (47%)

Suspense in the 1 st and 2 nd but approved in the 3 rd assessment
10 (27%)

Approved with
work
6 (16%)

Approved
3 (8%)





Every

0 comments:

Post a Comment