me share with you some words adapted from the text "These fools who are" the Uruguayan writer Marciano Durán, and I've enjoyed, thanks to a very good friend in a great blog that I recommend, "Tales of a teacher either.
Those crazy they teach. I know them. I have seen many times. Are rare. Some leave early in the morning and are at school an hour early, others walk over every day 100km round and as many back. They're crazy.
give in summer vacation, but not disconnected at all, think of their classes, prepare tasks for the next year. In winter they talk a lot, always have honey and lemon candies in his pockets, others with a water bottle at his side. Her throat is always sore, but still teaching, sometimes forcing his voice, but continue to transmit their knowledge with love and enthusiasm.
I have seen, are not right in the head. They go on trips with their students and are responsible for managing authorizations, collecting money and extra responsibility.
What will become of them. Dream night school, planets appear to them, ecosystems and people históricos.He heard coming laden with notebooks and tests, which have been corrected in the evening before at home.
are men and women, married, single, ... of different ages, but they all love their work, watch her students, helping them and getting them competent citizens.
I have seen many times. They say cabeza.Algunos evil of them living very well, but I have cut the salary and continue to work even more than before, some do not look or their payroll because his passion for teaching makes them blind to think about recovery. Enjoy what they do, even if parents discuss them and remove them authority they continue forward.
are wrong, in the afternoons are for training and do not mind losing your leisure time for recycling.
say they are self-critical and take stock of their educational experiences, they become frustrated when things do not go, they cheer when their students move.
are sick in the head, I have seen. They say some who were very important, always have words of encouragement, saying that they are masters and feel proud of being.
give in summer vacation, but not disconnected at all, think of their classes, prepare tasks for the next year. In winter they talk a lot, always have honey and lemon candies in his pockets, others with a water bottle at his side. Her throat is always sore, but still teaching, sometimes forcing his voice, but continue to transmit their knowledge with love and enthusiasm.
I have seen, are not right in the head. They go on trips with their students and are responsible for managing authorizations, collecting money and extra responsibility.
What will become of them. Dream night school, planets appear to them, ecosystems and people históricos.He heard coming laden with notebooks and tests, which have been corrected in the evening before at home.
are men and women, married, single, ... of different ages, but they all love their work, watch her students, helping them and getting them competent citizens.
I have seen many times. They say cabeza.Algunos evil of them living very well, but I have cut the salary and continue to work even more than before, some do not look or their payroll because his passion for teaching makes them blind to think about recovery. Enjoy what they do, even if parents discuss them and remove them authority they continue forward.
are wrong, in the afternoons are for training and do not mind losing your leisure time for recycling.
say they are self-critical and take stock of their educational experiences, they become frustrated when things do not go, they cheer when their students move.
are sick in the head, I have seen. They say some who were very important, always have words of encouragement, saying that they are masters and feel proud of being.
0 comments:
Post a Comment