Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kates Playground Material

chops teacher

We are all aware of the controversial measure University of Seville about chops and mobile use. Often I would have the power to teleport in time to attend the time when the shift madman came up with this measure. This thought is applicable to other highlights of humanity as changes in education laws, suppression of mentoring in 2 º Bachillerato and much more.


However, the absurdity of this measure should not produce any kind of animosity, we already know how this works, so you better tomárnoslo with humor. I leave a short film that I found online about the tension at the time of copying, it seems pretty good. This teacher does not have the problems that will have the teachers of the university because it is a machine ... Perhaps we should be formed to avoid the event before it occurs and we are at the mercy of a similar bill tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment