Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Eid Stamp Post Office




wanted to share with you @ s an email I have sent a good friend. Pick up a very original answer to the eternal debate, I'm sure you've ever had with your friend @ s @ s of other professions, on the duration of our holiday. I'll leave as you received ... I felt particularly strongly identified



Royal Charter a colleague to a friend who I take the "little theme" vacation for teachers,
do you are familiar with the situation or is pure fiction? Exaggerated, says ....
ESO! ON PURE, PURE, PURE ...
With love for you to see what this profession.

This transcript, although it seems exaggerated, it is true and accurate. This is a class with 1 º ESO (11/12 years) on a Thursday 5 th hour. It is only an example. The names of fictitious pupils for their ignorance is in the intimacy of the class.
Me: Well guys, today we will study the vocabulary of English food: Copy these 5 categories (the writing on the board) and write in each column all the words that you may know.
Amanda: In English?
Me: Yes, better than in Russian, in English.
Luis. Professor, how many categories?
I: 5. That are on the board.
Luis: I do not fit.
Me: Then try to put the sheet landscape
Luis: What does landscape?
I: Horizontal, namely: well (I show)
Juan: what title we?
Me: Try "Food", which is what I wrote on the blackboard.
Fran: I can do it in pencil?
Me: No, not you. You know that the book is only written in ink. Jessika
: How do you say cucumber?
Me: I told you to write the vocabulary that you may know. Not that I know.
Noel: "The egg is a vegetable?
Me: No, not a vegetable
Federico: what title we?
Me: I've said it twice.
Amanda: Can you put "rechicken?
Yo. No, because cabbages do not say so in English (laughs generalized)
Nieves: How do you say squid?
Me: I told you to write the vocabulary that you may know. Not that I know.
Jesus: Should we write in the notebook?
Me: Well, unless you want to write on the table ...
Ricardo, Professor, But what to do?
Me: "But you've washed ears this morning?
Nieves: I can put juice in the category of desserts?
Me: better put it in the liquid.
Fran: I can put chicken in the category of desserts?
I: In this continent, no.
............. ......... .........
........ 10 minutes

Me: Well, now let's begin. You lift your hand and saying you're going
words, I write them on the blackboard. We start with the vegetables.
(10 students raise their hand and cry all at once different
vegetables)
Broccoli!
Carrots!
Salad!
Pepination!
Eggs!
Me: I said that eggs are not a vegetable. And please, raise your hand and wait
a name that I say the word because I have 10 ears
understand you all at the same time. Arthur
not pass notes to Mary that I read the rest of the class! Arturo
: with which we started?
I: with vegetables. You go, Marisol.
Marisol. Is that I forgot the notebook at home.
I: What have you been doing these 15 minutes, child? Let's see, do you, Pepe.
Pepe
: Who, me?
Me: You're the only one Pepe's in the class, so you will be you .. Pepe
: Orange
Me: I put it in orange fruit, please.
John, Professor, the other day I heard a dirty joke, "I can tell?
Me: Well, even if through vegetables, no, you can not tell.
Mary: "This falls into the exam?
Me: Well, maybe that you have luck and then is recovering
of this class in a mental hospital, and then there is no test.
All: BIEEEEEN!
And they say we have too many holidays! I assure you that
four of these classes a day one of you so much and was thinking if protestáis jump on the train or bus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment